Welcome to Redfern Flinn Cranes and Hoisting Equipment
Redfern Flinn Cranes, Hoisting and Lifting Equipment has been helping Victorian businesses for over 35 years with the design, production, installation and servicing of industrial workstation cranes and chain hoists.
We provide complete end-to-end materials handling solutions covering all lifting and moving needs as well as 24 hour, 365 day servicing, inspection and emergency repairs n Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Newcastle.
Quality Lifting and Moving
Along with our NSW partner Hasemer Materials Handling, we are the Australian distributors of and authorised service agents for many lifting and material handling equipment manufacturers including:
- GIS electric chain hoists, system cranes and vacuum lifters. Manufactured in Switzerland, the GIS range provides robust and economical materials handling .
- GH wire rope hoists and crane kits. Designed and manufactured in Spain for lifting loads from five to 300 tonnes.
- Feltes portable gantry and workstation cranes. Manufactured in Germany, Feltes cranes provide a flexible solution for lifting materials in all terrains.
- Palamatic vacuum tube lifters. The UK manufactured Palamatic range of vacuum tube lifters provides cost effective lifting of sacks, bags, boxes, glass, MDF, steel and more.
- Hasemer spring balancers. This range of spring balancers provides a cost-effective solution for safely supporting tools and loads in all material handling situations.
- Vector jib and gantry cranes. Made in Perth, these industrial cranes with chain hoists provide a wide range of lifting solutions including 360 degrees slewing jibs.
We resell a wide range of industrial lifting equipment products including:
- Atlas Copco air hoists – an alternative solution for lifting in explosion proof zones.
- Ezy-Lift Goods Lifts – design and manufactured in Australia, the Ezy-Lift is ideal for transporting materials between floors.
Cranes for Sale
Using our network of suppliers, Redfern Flinn offers quality, cost effective material handling solutions for a range of workstation cranes , lifting and moving equipment including:
- Industrial cranes – large overhead, jib and workstation cranes as well as Feltes portable gantry cranes.
- Electric chain hoists – GIS electric chain hoists offer capacities up to five tonnes, a wide range of speeds and can handle lifting up to 120 metres.
- Vacuum lifting solutions – we offer range of vacuum lifters with capacities of up to two tonnes.
- Wire rope hoists – for loads over five tonnes, we supply standard hoists and trolleys, and low head room versions.
- Chain blocks and lever blocks – manual lifting solutions.
- Spring balancers – capacities up to 200kg with a range of strokes.
- Slings – chain and webbing slings.
- Trolleys – electric, pneumatic and manual, girder and pipe trolleys.
- Chain hoists and fittings – dragging, mooring, tank, tie down, and stainless steel.
- Lift tables – hydraulic, air, manual, powered, mobile and fixed.
- Drum handling equipment – ceiling, floor and forklift mounted, tipping.
- Specialised lifting beams – bulker bag, vacuum made to order.
- Winches – manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic.
For more information call us in Sydney on 02 9756 6660, Newcastle on 02 4964 4566, Melbourne on 03 9465 4441 or Perth on 08 9472 0544 or contact us online.