Welcome to Redfern Flinn
Redfern Flinn Cranes, Hoisting and Lifting Equipment has been helping large and medium businesses in Victoria, with the design, production, installation and servicing of industrial workstation cranes and chain hoists for over 35 years.
Redfern Flinn are able to provide businesses with a complete end-to-end materials handling solution for your lifting equipment and moving needs. By designing, supplying and servicing industrial cranes and chain hoists in-house, our cranes for sale will make your operations more efficient and effective.
Through our Service division, we are able to provide 24 hour, 365 day service, inspection and repairs of your industrial cranes and chain hoists including preventative maintenance programs, and 24 hour breakdown services.
Material Handling and Workstation Cranes
Along with our partner Hasemer Materials Handling in NSW, we are the Australian distributors of and authorised service agents for a number of lifting equipment and material handling solutions:
- GIS electric chain hoists, system cranes for sale and vacuum lifters Manufactured in Switzerland, the GIS range provides a high quality, robust and economical solution for workstation cranes.
- Feltes Portable Gantry and workstation cranes. Manufactured in Germany, the Feltes crane for sale range provides a flexible solution for lifting materials in a variety of locations, perfect for material handling.
- Palamatic Vacuum Tube Lifters. Manufactured in the UK, the Palamatic range of vacuum tube lifters provides a cost effective solution for lifting sacks, bags, boxes, sheets of glass, MDF, steel, etc.
- Grunverpal Tranchero Mobile solutions. Manufactured in Italy, the Tranchero range of mobile cranes for sale are designed for internal use and are compact, innovative and versatile. These workstation cranes have the advantage of accurately and easily handling loads in limited spaces.
- Hasemer Spring Balancers. This range of spring balancers provides a cost-effective solution for safely supporting tools and loads in all material handling situations.
- Vector jib and gantry cranes. Manufactured in Perth for material handling, these industrial cranes for sale with chain hoists provide a wide range of lifting solutions including 360 degrees slewing jibs.
In addition, we resell a wide range of industrial lifting equipment products including:
- Atlas Copco air hoists. Superb quality and reliability, these air hoists provide an alternate solution for lifting, especially in explosion proof zones.
- Ezy-Lift Goods Lifts. Design and manufactured in Australia, the Ezy-Lift goods lift is the perfect solution to transport materials between floors for residential and commercial environments.
Cranes for Sale
Utilising our wide network of suppliers, Redfern Flinn is able to offer quality, cost effective material handling solutions for a wide range of workstation cranes , lifting and moving equipment, such as:
Industrial cranes for sale: overhead travelling mechanisms to 5 tonne, jib cranes, workstation solutions, gantry cranes.
- Electric Chain Hoists: GIS Electric Chain Hoists have capacities to 5 tonne, a wide range of speeds and can handle lifting heights up to 120m. The GIS range includes corrosion resistant hoists for use in tough or highly sensitive environments such as food and pharmaceutical processing; handy hoists for highly repetitive lifting needs with high duty cycles; low Headroom hoists for tight solutions; and Synchron Hoists for perfectly synchronised lifting.
- Vacuum Lifting Solutions: with capacities up to 2 tonne, Redfern Flinn can provide a range of vacuum lifting solutions for bags, sacks, boards, stone, glass, steel and many other products.
- Wire Rope Hoists: for loads over 5 tonne, we can supply standard hoists and trolleys, and low head room versions. We are also an Australian re-seller for GH Cranes for the sale and distribution of wire rope hoists, crane kits and crane components.
- Chain Blocks and Lever Blocks: manual lifting solutions.
- Spring Balancers: capacities up to 200kg with a range of strokes.
- Slings: chain and webbing slings.
- Trolleys: electric, pneumatic and manual, girder and pipe trolleys.
- Chain hoists & Fittings: dragging, mooring, tank, tie down, and stainless steel.
- Lift Tables: hydraulic, air, manual, powered, mobile and fixed.
- Drum Handling Equipment: ceiling, floor and forklift mounted, tipping.
- Specialised Lifting Beams: bulker bag, vacuum made to order.
- Winches: manual, electric, pneumatic & hydraulic.
Redfern Flinn prides itself on professionalism, integrity, and responsiveness, understanding your needs and in our ability to 'get the job done', or whatever the workstation cranes or lifting equipment task is required.
For your next project, the training of your operations and production staff in safe moving, or the regular servicing of your lifting equipment, contact one of Redfern Flinn's specialists using our enquiry form or call (03) 9465 4441.