Welcome to Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment
Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment has been helping Victorian businesses since 1977 with the design, engineering, production, supply, installation and servicing of industrial cranes, electric chain hoists, air and wire rope hoists, vacuum lifting equipment, as well as tram, train and bus jacking systems.
Over the last 5 years Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment has expanded and now has offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Perth, as well as Melbourne.
We provide complete end-to-end materials handling solutions for the industrial (manufacturing industry), entertainment and utilities sectors (including transport, water and power); as well as 24 hour, 365 day preventative maintenance, regular servicing, breakdown support, major and third party inspections, as well as emergency repairs in Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle.
Redfern Flinn Provides an Extensive Range of Quality Lifting Equipment
We design, manufacture, install and service large bridge and overhead cranes, jib and workstation cranes, as well as Feltes Portable Gantry Cranes.
Using our network of suppliers, Redfern Flinn offers high quality, cost effective material handling solutions for a range of industrial cranes, lifting and moving equipment including:
- Electric chain hoists – GIS electric chain hoists offer capacities up to five tonnes, a wide range of speeds and can handle lifting up to 120 metres.
- Vacuum lifting solutions – we offer a range of Palamatic vacuum lifters with capacities up to two tonnes.
- Wire rope hoists – for loads over five tonnes, we supply GH standard wire rope hoists and trolleys, as well as low head room versions.
- Chain blocks and lever blocks – manual lifting solutions.
- Spring balancers – capacities up to 200kg with a range of strokes.
- Slings – chain and webbing slings.
- Trolleys – electric, pneumatic and manual, girder and pipe trolleys.
- Chain hoists and fittings – dragging, mooring, tank, tie down, and stainless steel.
- Lift tables – hydraulic, air, manual, powered, mobile and fixed.
- Drum handling equipment – ceiling, floor and forklift mounted, tipping.
- Specialised lifting beams – bulker bag, vacuum made to order.
- Winches – manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic.
We are the authorised agents for many quality lifting and material handling equipment manufacturers including:
- GIS electric chain hoists, system cranes and vacuum lifters. Manufactured in Switzerland, the GIS range provides quality, robust and economical materials handling solutions.
- GH wire rope hoists and crane kits. Designed and manufactured in Spain for lifting loads from five to 300 tonnes.
- Feltes portable gantry and workstation cranes. Manufactured in Germany, Feltes cranes provide a flexible solution for lifting materials in all terrains.
- Palamatic vacuum tube lifters. The UK manufactured Palamatic range of vacuum tube lifters provides cost effective lifting of sacks, bags, boxes, glass, MDF, steel and more.
- Hasemer spring balancers. This range of spring balancers provides a cost-effective solution for safely supporting tools and loads in all material handling situations.
- Track-O. These safe and ergonomically designed and manufactured Canadian motorised trollies and stair climbers are designed for lifting and moving loads inside, outside and in confined spaces.
We also resell a wide range of industrial lifting equipment products including:
- Atlas Copco air hoists – an alternative solution for lifting in explosion proof zones.
- Ezy-Lift Goods Lifts – design and manufactured in Australia, the Ezy-Lift is ideal for transporting materials between floors.
For more information call us in Sydney on 02 9756 6660, Newcastle on 02 4964 4566, Melbourne on 03 9465 4441, Brisbane on 07 3820 8631 or Perth on 08 9472 0544 or contact us online.