There are number of key advantages of using the GIS KB Crane Systems as a light workstation crane. It’s:
- cost effective,
- lifts and moves up to 1,500kg, quickly and quietly with minimal effort;
- easy to install, with all components being fixed with fasteners and clamps;
- perfectly complements the GIS electric chain hoist.
As the GIS KB crane system is modular, it can easily be extended or relocated as your business grows, providing a flexible solution to your changing lifting and moving requirements.
The GIS KB crane system can be designed in the following ways:
- as a monorail with bends, switches and turntables enabling you to link workstations, and easily lift and move your load throughout your production area;
- as a single bridge crane for transporting your loads over wide areas where headroom is not a problem;
- and as a double bridge crane, which is used for longer spans and heavier loads, but also where headroom is a problem.
To discuss the options Redfern Flinn has for assisting with your lifting requirements, use the contact form or call Sydney (02) 9756-6660, Melbourne (03) 9465-4441, Perth (08) 9472-0544, Brisbane (07) 3820-8631 or Newcastle (02) 4964-4566.
Copyright 2016 © Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment. All rights reserved.