For more than 40 years, Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment has been helping businesses in Victoria and NSW make their businesses safer and more efficient by providing quality designed and manufactured lifting equipment. Redfern Flinn designs, engineers, manufactures, supplies, installs and services jib cranes, overhead cranes, gantry cranes, electric chain hoists, wire rope hoists, air hoists, vehicle hoists, materials handling equipment, and jacking systems for trams, trains and buses.
From our humble beginnings in Melbourne in 1977, Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment has since expanded over the past 8 years and now has additional offices in Sydney and Newcastle, servicing customers throughout Victoria and NSW.
We provide complete end-to-end materials handling solutions for the food processing, manufacturing, construction, transport, entertainment and utilities sectors. In addition to providing the very best materials handling equipment for sale, we also offer 24 hour, 365 day preventative crane maintenance, regular servicing, breakdown support, Design Work Period (DWP) assessments, major and third party inspections, and emergency breakdown support and repairs in Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle.
Choose from an extensive range of quality lifting equipment
Whatever your need for heavy lifting, Redfern Flinn has the experience and expertise to design, manufacture, install and service jib and workstation cranes, monorails, large bridge and overhead cranes, gantry cranes, as well as customised lifting attachments, including lifting beams.
Using our network of quality European suppliers, Redfern Flinn offers high-quality, cost-effective material handling solutions for a range of lifting equipment, including:
- Electric chain hoists – As leading electric chain hoist manufacturers, GIS electric chain hoists are Swiss designed and manufactured, offering a wealth of features including lifting up to five tonnes, a range of speeds, and lifting up to 120 metres. GIS electric chain hoists are suitable for manufacturing, as well as entertainment environments.
- Vacuum lifting solutions – We offer a range of Palamatic vacuum lifters with capacities up to two tonnes.
- Wire rope hoists – For loads over five tonne and up to 300 tonne, we supply Spanish designed and manufactured GH wire rope hoists and trolleys, as well as low head room versions; along with crane kits.
- Chain blocks and lever blocks – Manual lifting solutions.
- Spring balancers – Capacities up to 200kg with a range of strokes.
- Slings – Chain and webbing slings.
- Trolleys – Electric, pneumatic and manual, girder and pipe trolleys.
- Chain hoists and fittings – Dragging, mooring, tank, tie down and stainless steel.
- Lift tables – Hydraulic, air, manual, powered, mobile and fixed.
- Drum handling equipment – Ceiling, floor and forklift mounted, tipping.
- Specialised lifting beams – Bulker bag, vacuum made to order.
- Winches – Manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic.
We also provide routine and ad hoc crane and hoist maintenance, third party inspections, breakdown support, emergency repairs, and much more.
Specialist suppliers of jib cranes, monorails, overhead cranes, as well as OEM parts & accessories
Whether you’re looking for a jib crane, monorail, workstation crane, overhead crane or portable gantry crane, or require OEM spare parts and accessories, you can trust Redfern Flinn to have what you need. We are the authorised agents for many quality lifting and materials handling equipment manufacturers, including:
- GIS electric chain hoists, system cranes and vacuum lifters. Manufactured in Switzerland, the GIS range provides quality, robust and economical materials handling solutions.
- GH wire rope hoists and crane kits. Designed and manufactured in Spain for lifting loads from five to 300 tonnes.
- Feltes portable gantry and workstation cranes. Manufactured in Germany, Feltes portable gantry cranes provide a flexible solution for lifting materials in all terrains.
- Palamatic vacuum tube lifters. The UK manufactured Palamatic range of vacuum tube lifters provide cost-effective lifting of sacks, bags, boxes, glass, MDF, steel and more.
- Hasemer spring balancers. This range of spring balancers provides a cost-effective solution for safely supporting tools and loads in all material handling situations.
- Track-O. These safe and ergonomically designed and manufactured Canadian motorised trolleys and stair climbers are designed for lifting and moving loads inside, outside, as well as in confined spaces.
We also re-sell a wide range of materials handling equipment products for the industrial sector, including:
- Atlas Copco air hoists – An alternative solution for lifting in explosion proof zones.
- Ezy-Lift Goods Lifts – Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Ezy-Lift lifting hoist is ideal for transporting materials between floors.
For more information on our extensive range of lifting equipment, call our sales and service team in Sydney on 02 9756 6660, Newcastle on 02 4964 4566, Melbourne on 03 9465 4441, or contact us online.