Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment can design and manufacture both freestanding (pillar) jibs, as well as wall mounted jibs. So if floor space in your factory or warehouse is limited, a wall mounted jib crane could be a suitable option for you. We know floor space can disappear quickly when you start setting up a range of different machinery. This can make the environment cumbersome for your employees to work in and can even lead to potential safety hazards.
Fortunately, the team at Redfern Flinn can design and supply custom made wall mounted jib cranes, helping to free up floor space and allow you to safely transport small loads over short distances with ease.
· Simple and inexpensive to install on load-bearing concrete walls and pillars.
· Load capacity to lift and manoeuvre heavy materials weighing up to 4 tonnes.
· Perfect for indoor lifting applications.
· Can be supplied with a GIS electric chain hoist or manual chain block (depending upon your budget and requirements).
· Reduce the risk of injury, due to no complicated alignment work being required.
For more than 45 years, Redfern Flinn has designed and manufactured high quality and cost-effective lifting equipment such as wall mounted jib cranes; with options that are tailored to your specific budget and operational requirements. If you’re interested in improving safety and efficiency, our wall mounted jib cranes offer an excellent solution.
Save floor space and improve efficiency with a wall mounted jib crane from Redfern Flinn Lifting Equipment. Contact us today to arrange an on-site inspection or to find out how Redfern Flinn can assist you with your lifting requirements.